|"Mork's Health Hints"|
| Season 2, Episode #9 |
(#34) in series (95 episodes)
Mindy goes to the hospital for a tonsillectomy, but due to a typographical error nearly ends up getting brain surgery, as its up to Mork to save the day in "Mork's Health Hints" in Season 2 (ep.#9).
|"Mork & Mindy" episode|
|Guest Star(s):||Shirley Jo Finney |
|Production code:||209 / 2x9|
|Original airdate||November 4, 1979|
|IMDB||Mork's Health Hints|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"A Morkville Horror"||"Dial 'N' for Nelson"|
|List of Mork & Mindy seasons/episodes|
Mork's Health Hints is a Mork and Mindy episode from season 2, the ninth episode of the season, as well as the 34th series episode overall. Written by David Misch, the episode, directed by Howard Storm, first aired on ABC-TV on November 4, 1979.
Mindy goes to the hospital for a Tonsillectomy but due to a typographical error nearly ends up getting brain surgery. Fortunately, her knight in shining suspenders is up to the job.
- Mork says someone in the hospital kept paging Dr. Fine. This is a reference to the classic 3 Stooges short Men in Black (1934).
- Robin Williams as Mork
- Pam Dawber as Mindy McConnell
- Jay Thomas as Remo DaVinci
- Gina Hecht as Jeannie DaVinci
- Tom Poston as Mr. Bickley
- Ralph James as Orson
- Shirley Jo Finney as Nurse #1
- Barbara Cason as Nurse #2
- Anita Dangler as Virginia
- Michelle Downey as Susie
- Kim Fields as Pattie
- Wayne Morton as Doctor
- Vernon Weddle as Burnett